Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dreaming Cow

While shopping at Whole Foods last Sunday, I came across a new local find, Dreaming Cow Yogurt. Their supply was in a small corner of the yogurt section that I would have missed had they not had a representative in the store sampling it. Luckily, they were there so I could confirm that they were indeed good before picking up a few. They are slightly less expensive than their competitors. I love that they are local and also believe in having grass-fed, humanely treated cows on their farm. I have a lot of respect for companies like this that are ahead of the curve in terms of humanely treated, properly-fed animals, and locally produced products. One thing that sets them apart from other companies doing this right now, is that that their yogurt is a 100% natural, New Zealand style. They have yummy sounding flavors such as Honey Pear and Vanilla Agave. If you live in Georgia, pick up a few at your local farmer's market and let me know what you think! I found them at the Whole Foods in Sandy Springs but you can look on their website for more info on where they are sold.

Honey Pear


Picture Source: www.dreamingcow.com

No comments: