Friday, June 29, 2012

A Quick and Easy Post

Somehow my blog changed while I was gone. Which one of you was messing around with the font? Anywho, I thought I'd pop in to share a quick and easy recipe that I recently tried. I haven't done a lot of cooking lately but Pinterest keeps me on my toes with new recipes that I am saving to try later or have tried. This is one of them and I can't ignore a recipe with Nutella in it!

Nutella 3 Ingredient Cookies
Source: somewhere in Pinterest world

1 cup Nutella
1 cup flour
1 egg


Preheat oven to 350. Mix the three ingredients in a bowl. Form cookies and bake on a sheet for 6-8 minutes. It's really that simple. No added sugar, oil, or butter!

My only gripe would be that because of the lack of added oils and butter, the mixture was extremely crumbly. I really didn't think it was going to turn out very well. I had to work the mixture with my hands to form the cookies. But they came out pretty normal and were surprisingly tasty!

No comments: